45 Warrior Way
Crawfordville, FL 32327
Susan Brazier , Principal
Louis Hernandez, Assistant Principal
We are an "A" School!
FSA Parent Letter - Paper-Based Florida Standards Assessment
FSA Parent Letter - Computer-Based Standards Assessment
FSA Parent Letter - Statewide Science Assessment
2015-2016 FSA Assessement Schedule
Summer Reading Program at the Wakulla County Public Library
The mission of Shadeville Elementary is to ensure that every student by the end of fifth grade:
· Reads and comprehends meaning from a variety of literature and non-fiction materials.
· Writes clear, concise narrative, and expository compositions, as well as, be able to write informative/explanatory texts to examine a topic and convey ideas and information.
· Analyzes text and multi-media presentations and is able to respond and give examples to support their answers from the text or multi-media materials.
· Solves and explains multi-step real world math problems.
· Utilizes educational technology as a tool for research, word processing, skills practice, and for audio-visual presentations.
· Demonstrates positive, healthy character traits
· Defines a problem, uses appropriate reference materials to support scientific understanding, plans and carries out scientific investigations in Earth,
Tuesday, August 9th from 4:30 until 7:00 pm
Students Return to School
Thursday, August 11th
School Begins at 8:55 am - Early Release 1:25 pm
World Book Encyclopedia
World Almanac for Kids Online
For login and password information see Ms. Jamison, Media Specialist or your homeroom teacher!
Privacy Statement |
Copyright 2013 by SchoolDesk