45 Warrior Way
Crawfordville, FL 32327
Nicholas Weaver, Principal
Frankie Harvey, Assistant Principal
We are an "A" School!
Samlal - Multi-level
Vause - Multi-level
Lafferty - Multi-level
2018 Summer School Schedules
June 1 - July 26 - Take an Accelerated Reader Quiz at Shadeville
Monday - Thursday - 8am - 4pm
You can add to your word count, but points earned won't apply to the 2018-2019 School Year.
Shadeville Elementary School 2017- 2018 Yearbook
are on sale now.
Yearbooks are selling for $20.00
We're running out, so get yours soon!!!!
Order online at ybpay.lifetouch.com
or make checks payable to Shadeville Elementary School
We will always:
· Make decisions based on the best interest of the students;
· Behave in an ethical manner;
· Prepare students for productive citizenship;
· Be willing to try innovative research-based programs;
· Employ highly trained and dedicated individuals who can work effectively in their assigned positions;
· Treat each person with dignity, and honor their right to be safe;
· Recognize the uniqueness and capability of each student;
· Set high expectation, and embrace a challenging curriculum;
· Celebrate our cultural heritage and the diversity that enriches our lives;
· Embrace (implement as an expected standard) technology to engage students and enhance education;
· Work to involve our community and all stakeholders in the educational process;
· Teach and practice responsibility and service to others;
· Teach students to be accountable for their own actions;
· Focus on continuous improvement for student achievement and professional growth;
We will never:
· Compromise or stop striving for excellence;
· Give up on a student.
FSA Parent Letter - Paper-Based Florida Standards Assessment
FSA Parent Letter - Computer-Based Standards Assessment
FSA Parent Letter - Statewide Science Assessment
World Almanac for Kids Online
For login and password information see Ms. Jamison, Media Specialist or your homeroom teacher!