45 Warrior Way
Crawfordville, FL 32327
Susan Brazier , Principal
Louis Hernandez, Assistant Principal
We are an "A" School!
FSA Parent Letter - Paper-Based Florida Standards Assessment
FSA Parent Letter - Computer-Based Standards Assessment
FSA Parent Letter - Statewide Science Assessment
2015-2016 FSA Assessement Schedule
Lauralee Moore Mitchell
selected as the
Teacher of the Year for 2016!
selected by her colleagues as the
January WCS Teacher of the Month!
The mission of Shadeville Elementary is to ensure that every student by the end of fifth grade:
· Reads and comprehends meaning from a variety of literature and non-fiction materials.
· Writes clear, concise narrative, and expository compositions, as well as, be able to write informative/explanatory texts to examine a topic and convey ideas and information.
· Analyzes text and multi-media presentations and is able to respond and give examples to support their answers from the text or multi-media materials.
· Solves and explains multi-step real world math problems.
· Utilizes educational technology as a tool for research, word processing, skills practice, and for audio-visual presentations.
· Demonstrates positive, healthy character traits
· Defines a problem, uses appropriate reference materials to support scientific understanding, plans and carries out scientific investigations in Earth,
World Book Encyclopedia
World Almanac for Kids Online
For login and password information see Ms. Jamison, Media Specialist or your homeroom teacher!
Privacy Statement |
Copyright 2013 by SchoolDesk